Tipperary COMPETITOR | Protective Horse Riding Vest
A perfect choice for Eventers, Drivers, Harness Racers, Jockeys, and everyday riders!
The first and only protective vest to meet the ASTM Standard F2681-18 for horse racing and receive SEI Certification. The patented, form fitting FLEX design of the Tipperary Competitor provides full-coverage protection as well as freedom of movement for jockeys, standardbred, drivers and all levels of equestrian riders. Light weight, high density foam generates powerful protection with superior impact energy. Innovative foam construction results in kinetic fit. Higher cut torso encourages agility hip angle. Cut for maximum shoulder reach and rotation. Reinforced elastic side closures. Construction allows for air return circulation and cooling the body in high temperatures. Available in Micro-mesh material.
- ASTM F2681-18
- SEI Certified
- This vest meets HISA Standard.
- ASTM F2681-18 | SEI Certified.
- All levels of equestrian riding, English and Western
- Darting on front and back for body hugging fit
- Side lace closure system for customized fit
- Dual density polyurethane foam padding
- Hard wearing exterior, easy to clean
- Shock absorption and impact reduction
- Holes in each foam segment create airflow and reduces drying time.
- Additional laces are available in a variety of colors.
Adult sizes only.
This item is shipped to the customer directly from the factory in Ontario, Canada. The factory releases shipments every Thursday.
Custom orders are welcome. Please allow 4 to 6 Weeks for delivery of Customized items.
ALL CUSTOM SALES ARE FINAL.