How do I return an item?
Ridertack, will accept returns from their clients under the following conditions:
All Clearance sales are final, no exceptions.
All sales are final. Ridertack, does not take back or exchange merchandise, of course, if you received a damaged or defective item, Ridertack, will exchange it for a new item for the first 30 days from the date of purchase, because of this policy, the customer can be assured of receiving only new factory products from us. Ridertack, never sells items that have been opened or used before unless stated otherwise.
Customer is responsible for return shipment of the defective product.
When purchasing a product like a saddle from Ridertack, you are allowed 7 days for notification of return if the saddle does not fit the rider or horse. Please, return the product immediately, unused, for exchange or refund. We stress that a full refund can only be given if the product is absolutely clean and shows no evidence of use and it will be given as a store credit for online purchases.
Shipping and handling fees are not refundable. A return authorization number ( RMA# ) must be obtained by Ridertack, prior to the return. Merchandise that is shipped back to us without a return authorization number on the outside of the shipping box will not be accepted. Non-defective merchandise returned for any reason other than a miss-ship of product will be subject to a 30% restocking fee.
Step by Step Return Procedure
1. Make sure that you are returning the item in original condition and packaging
2. Please, send an email to email@example.com specifying the order number, item code and reason for return.
3. We will open a case in our system and assign you a RMA# which will be sent to you in a reply email with shipping instructions
4. Make sure to send the item and label the box with the RMA#.
5. As soon as we receive the package and verify the status of the item returned, we will proceed in the following 24 to 48 hours
and grant you a refund as a store credit or gift certificate. No money returns.
6. Your credit store or gift certificate number will be sent to you over the email.
7. The store credit granted to you can be used in the next 6 months after return. If you don;t use the credit in this period of time, it will be expired.